Summary. Dive into the world of a Content Marketer and explore riveting Content Marketing Tools through this blog. Discover how tools like Ubersuggest, AnswerThePublic, and BuzzSumo can elevate your content strategy, while Evernote keeps your creative ideas well-organized. Whether a newbie or a pro, these tools are your gateway to mastering content marketing effortlessly!
The link to the source of this article from neilpatel.com can be found at the bottom of the page.
Are you one of the 73 percent of B2B marketers who use content marketing as part of their promotional efforts?
If you are, you’re probably well aware of all the benefits. There’s greater brand awareness, generating qualified leads, and establishing your authority. That’s just a start.
If you aren’t already using content marketing, it’s just a matter of time. This leads me to my next two questions.
How do you use content marketing? And how can you do it right and well? Enter content marketing tools.
The good news is there are countless marketing tools at your disposal to optimize and organize your content.
Whether you’re looking for the best content marketing tools or you want tools to help launch your campaign, the 30 I’ve featured help you get the most out of your time and energy.
Let’s begin with Ubersuggest.
1: Find The Perfect Keywords With Ubersuggest
I couldn’t write a piece about the best content marketing tools without mentioning Ubersuggest.
OK, so I may be biased, but it’s one of the best tools for finding keywords and content ideas.
If you don’t want to take my word for it, let’s see what others say. According to one review, Ubersuggest excels at keyword research, and its “pricing model is transparent and free from B.S.”
Sound good so far? It’s got plenty more going for it, too.
Ubersuggest’s interface is simple and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and use the various tools and features.
You can use Ubersuggest for:
- Keyword research: Ubersuggest provides a wealth of keyword suggestions to help you optimize your content for search engines.
- Competitor analysis: Ubersuggest allows you to analyze your competitors’ websites, backlinks, and keywords to gain insights into their SEO strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Backlink analysis: Ubersuggest’s backlink analysis tool provides information on the number and quality of backlinks pointing to your website and those of your competitors.
- Content ideas: Ubersuggest generates content ideas based on popular topics and keywords, helping you create relevant and engaging content for your target audience.
That’s not all, though.
You can also use Ubersuggest to start projects, track keywords and complete an SEO audit.
2. Learn What Your Audience Is Thinking With Answer ThePublic
AnswerThePublic is hands down one of the best content marketing tools around. I like it so much, I’ve brought it into the NP Digital family!
AnswerThePublic lets you see the topics people are looking for and the questions they’re asking.
In addition to helping you find keywords and questions, AnswerThePublic can also show search intent. This allows you to optimize your content for specific search queries and increase the relevance of your content for your target audience. Just look at the type of questions searchers are asking and write content that they’re looking for and write content around them.
With that information, you can build an effective content strategy to meet your leads’ precise needs and find content gaps.
AnswerThePublic also offers a search listening tool that tracks, collates, and alerts you to vital questions searchers are asking on Google. You can try it out for free, or look into monthly subscriptions that start from $9.
1. Analyze Topics and Find Influencers With BuzzSumo
Do you know what kind of content is trending in your industry? Or what your competition is writing about, and how they market it?
If you don’t, BuzzSumo is perfect for leveling the playing field. It reveals the topics gaining the most traction and helps you find influencers in your industry to market your content.
With BuzzSumo, you can:
- Get insights by discovering the most shared content across all social networks and run analysis reports.
- Find influencers who are industry leaders in any area, check out the content they’ve been sharing, and plan influencer outreach from there.
- Sign up for content alerts to be the first company to see content that mentions your keyword.
- Receive alerts when a competitor posts new content, so you’ll never miss anything.
With competitor analysis, you can track how your competitor’s content is performing and compare their results to your performance.
When you search any keyword, you’ll get a list of the top-performing content.
It looks like this:
See? This feature is perfect for editorial planning and scheduling. Use it before you even start drafting a blog post.
Then use this next tool to organize your findings.
2. Capture, Organize, and Share Notes With Evernote
Do you wish you had a better way to stay organized or brainstorm for future content?
Alternatively, you might be looking for a content marketing tool to store your ideas, where your entire team can access your thoughts and collaborate.
To fulfill these needs, check out Evernote. It’s available across all devices and is a great place to file all your research notes.
If you save something on Evernote, you can access it anytime from your work computer to your smartphone.
Additionally, you can:
- Share your notes in a place where you can always access them.
- Clip web images, web pages, and PDF files.
- Access your notebooks while offline
- Search for previously captured text or images
- Add annotations to images
- Sync notes across devices
- And more
Now that you have a game plan, you’ll want to boost your online presence.
3. Measure Your Online Influence with Kred
When it comes to content marketing, you can’t just post content and hope for the best. You must find and connect with influencers who can amplify your message on social media.
This is where Kred can help you out.
Kred is the perfect resource for building credibility and trust. When people know who you are, they’ll be more willing to click on and engage with your content.
The platform measures your influence by analyzing Facebook and Twitter activity so you can reach out to the influencers who can impact your business the most.
Unlike other influencer tools, Kred allows you to build up your own “influencer” status to enhance your online presence. It’s a great addition to your lineup of social media tools.
Additionally, you can:
- Discover new influencers
- Find the most influential contacts with influencer scores
- Engage influencers with emails, connects, tweets, and followers
Kred also has an influencer verification system, which costs $29 a year.
That’s Kred covered. Now let’s look at one of the best content marketing tools for collaboration.
4. Collaborate With Team Members via Trello
Many companies approach content marketing with an entire team dedicated to the subject. With teams often working from different locations, collaboration can be a challenge. However, Trello brings everyone together, all on one platform.
In fact, Trello takes teamwork to the next level with boards, lists, and cards, helping to create “a productivity powerhouse.”
It provides a great organization and productivity resource to schedule content writing, posting, and sharing, and it’s got numerous other features too. For instance, you can:
- Automate tasks and workflows
- Use templates created by industry leaders and Trello
- Add integrations
- Leave messages for other team members
- Share content all in one place
Additionally, the layout makes it easy to get started and stay focused, making working and staying on track a breeze.
Using content marketing tools for collaboration is just one element of a successful content marketing strategy. You also need to get inside your audience’s mind and understand what they want. With AnswerThePublic, you can do just that.
6. Create Funnels With ClickFunnels
Whether your company focuses on people online or off, you should create a sales funnel if you have an Internet presence.
A sales funnel shows the journey that takes visitors and turns them into leads.
Leads then become sales, and you can use these funnels to increase your company’s average order value.
You could spend hours making a funnel from scratch, but since this post is all about time-saving content marketing tools, you’ll probably just want to use nels.
ClickFunnels is so great because of its easy drag-and-drop platform. You can create a sales funnel that converts in just a few minutes; the templates make this process even faster.
The best part? ClickFunnels bases its templates on what has previously worked for other companies.
- Sales funnels
- Membership funnels
- Auto-webinar funnels
- Hangout funnels
- Email integrations
- A/B testing
Clickfunnels gives you the most bang for your buck compared to other marketing automation tools.
You’ve got your funnels sorted; now you just need a way to create stunning visuals.
7. Design Beautiful Imagery With Canva
When you’re sharing your latest blog post, you want to ensure it has some high-quality images to go along with it so people click.
The go-to tool for many designers is Photoshop. However, it isn’t always a fun (or cheap) way to go, and it’s got a steep learning curve.
Luckily, Photoshop isn’t the only tool out there.
Ask anyone that uses it, and they’ll tell you it’s one of the best free tools available. Canva is packed with free pre-built templates and layouts, so it takes no time to create something your readers will love. However, you can upgrade to paid if you want access to the premium graphics and templates.
It’s great for social media users and includes a range of template layouts ready for your favorite platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram.
You can do plenty more with Canva, too, like:
- Utilize drag-and-drop elements, and there are tons of options to choose from
- Craft images to add across all your content
- Create presentations
- Make custom designs by using Canva elements
- Develop video content and presentations
You’ve attracted people’s attention to your content with imagery. Now it’s time to master the buyer journey.
8. Dominate the buyer journey with Uberflip
Uberflip is all about improving your site’s “content experience” and boosting your performance to own the buyer’s journey. It has an impressive range of content marketing tools for the software, healthcare, manufacturing, and financial services sectors.
In a nutshell, it’s a collection of valuable content marketing tools, lead generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
It aims to increase conversions, optimize the content experience, and lower bounce rates. However, there’s more to it than that.
You can use Uberflip to manage blogs, videos, e-books, and more all from one central location, so your workflows are all in one place.
Additionally, Uberflip allows you to build content hubs or sales streams so “your visitor’s interaction with your brand is consistent and uninterrupted.”
Uberflip is one of the best content marketing tools to mega-hype your content and give customers a seamless experience.
If you’re impressed by Uberflip, you might be interested in our next tool for an all-in-one SEO research solution.
9. Semrush: An All-In-One Marketing Toolkit
Semrush gives you a world of insight into all things search marketing.
What keywords are your competitors bidding on? What do their search ads look like?
Use Semrush to find out.
This tool lets you quickly view the keywords your competitors are gaining organic rankings for. You can also see which keywords your company is ranking for organically.
Simply enter a URL into Semrush, and you’ll have tons of keyword information at your finger tips.
This is a valuable resource because you can uncover the keywords your competitors might not know about yet. In addition, you can find out if you’re already ranking high for a keyword you’ve never thought of.
You can push that already high ranking to a first-page one with some work.
The tool also has tons of other features. For example, you can check your competitor’s backlinks — or your own.
Try it for free for seven days, and you’ll see the value in minutes. Paid plans start from $119.95.
In the meantime, you can work on your email marketing game.
10. Email Marketing With MailChimp
Email marketing is one of the top content marketing tools for many businesses. However, which provider should you go with for?.
That all depends on what you need, but for millions of customers, MailChimp gets the win.
With MailChimp, you can access your dashboard from both mobile and desktop.
What’s even more awesome is it’s free (up to a certain number of emails sent and number of subscribers).
There are countless features, but the most notable one lets you build an email list with subscribers who are truly engaged with your content. Plus, you can track them.
Other resources include:
- A customer journey builder to create personalized experiences
- Expertly designed templates
- A/B testing
- Smart recommendations
You can also monitor metrics such as average open and click rates, and your average email subscribe and unsubscribe rates.
What if you want to trigger emails automatically? Check out GetResponse.
11. Trigger Emails and Events With GetResponse
Email marketing brings you the highest ROI of any channel, and it’s one of the keys to customer retention.
To take your content marketing to the next level, GetResponse offers more than just email tools.
GetResponse uses automation to trigger events or emails based on actions taken by a recipient or a certain time frame.
This is tremendously valuable because these features come at a decent price with GetResponse.
You can also use GetResponse to:
- Capture and convert fresh leads
- Send automated abandoned cart notifications
- Add a personalized touch to your emails
- Include filters for precision targeting
This is one of the best content marketing tools because it does so much.
With GetResponse, you can automate events and use CRM functionality to boost your overall brand, too.
However, another great way to augment your content’s reach is using social share buttons. After all, making your content marketing profitable across all platforms is essential.
12. Social Share Buttons With MashShare
Social share buttons are a must-have in 2023.
The good news is MashShare lets you add eye-catching social share buttons that readers can’t ignore.
This plugin gained attention because its buttons look similar to those on Mashable.com.
The idea is to get more people to share your posts because the buttons trigger them to act.
Then those readers’ friends see their post and read your content (and hopefully share it, too).
The free version offers limited features, but you can purchase add-ons to expand your options.
Over 70,000 websites use MashShare and it has some great reviews on the WordPress Plugin site.
Add-ons for MashShare include a “Select and Share” feature which shows share buttons when users highlight text on your site.
There’s also a “Click to Tweet” widget you can add.
- Most-shared posts widget
- Eye-catching share count animations
- Open Graph support
- Twitter cards support
- Option to hide share counts below a certain number
- Supports short URLs via Bitly
- A mobile-responsive feature is available as an add-on
- Supports only Twitter and Facebook (additional networks are available through add-ons)
We’ve got social shares covered, but organic rankings are king. Here’s how to “spy” on competitors to learn how and why they rank so high.
13. Outrank Competitors With Ahrefs
The Ahrefs homepage explains what it’s all about:
“Everything you need to rank higher & get more traffic.”
Nice and clear, right?
However, scroll down a bit more, and Ahrefs spells out its main features with even more clarity:
Aside from the dashboard, Ahrefs has five sets of tools:
- Site explorer
- Keyword explorer
- Site audit
- Rank tracker
- Content explorer
Each tool has many purposes, so mix and match them to suit your needs. For example, content explorer helps you find low-competition topics, discover broken links, and find guest blogging opportunities.
For an extensive view of your website, you can go to the dashboard and view metrics like organic traffic and backlinks.
Use Ahrefs to get huge results based on what’s working for your competition.
Then after you create content and market it, use it to measure how it performed.
Did you gain backlinks? How often was it shared across social media?
Ahrefs crawls eight-billion web pages daily, so you’ll always have current data.
Now, if you need to boost social shares by automating posts, try Hootsuite.
14. Manage Social Media Thanks to Hootsuite
Creating and sharing content across various social platforms is awesome for your business. However, it also takes a ton of time.
That’s why millions of people use Hootsuite to manage social media posts ahead of time and based on peak engagement hours.
This tool allows you to schedule your best content at the best times without manually sharing it.
In addition, Hootsuite lets you draft posts, schedule them, check your social media calendar, and view your latest posts from one place (your dashboard), so you’ll never miss a beat when sharing content online.
Other features worth highlighting are:
- Social listening tools to see what people say about your brand (and your competitors)
- Organic and paid ad management
- Analytics tools to see your best-performing content
Additionally, like many other companies, Hootsuite has introduced an AI element. OwlyWriter AI generates captions and post ideas.
You can connect Hootsuite to over 35 social media platforms, including Instagram.
That’s social sorted, but you don’t want your posts spoiled by errors, the following tool helps.
15. Correct Spelling and Grammar With Grammarly
An article about the best marketing tools wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t list Grammarly.
It doesn’t matter how good your content is. It’s hard for consumers to take you seriously or trust you if your content is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes,
Standard spell checkers can’t always analyze writing for grammar mistakes or take context into account, which is why you need Grammarly.
You won’t be able to catch every writing error that you could make, but Grammarly is fantastic for proofreading your content before you post it.
It catches common grammar mistakes, and overused words, and highlights passive voice.
Thanks to its seamless integration across desktop and mobile devices and throughout almost any website (if you install the extension), you can ensure your writing is up to par no matter where you’re writing.
16. Create Awesome Videos With InVideo
Research from Wyzowl shows that 91 percent of marketers use video marketing, which is an all-time high.
The survey also revealed 96 percent of marketers consider video marketing an “important part” of their promotional activities.
However, what about those that aren’t using video marketing? According to the stats, 30 percent say they haven’t got time to create video content.
That’s where InVideo can prove invaluable. It’s a powerful video editing tool that makes it easy for anyone to create stunning marketing videos.
You don’t need to have any experience with video editing to use the tool, and you’ll find it fun and simple to create incredible videos that you can use across social media and your blog.
If design isn’t your thing, Invideo provides awesome-looking, customizable templates for various purposes, including social media, marketing, and business. It also has templates for the real estate sector.
Use this content marketing tool for:
- Intros and outros
- Video ads
- Instagram and Facebook videos
In addition, there’s a “Learn” section full of tutorials.
A free subscription is available and paid packages ‘start from $15 monthly.
17. Drive Traffic From Instagram To Your Blog with MobileMonkey
If you’re content marketing, you are probably already leveraging the power of content repurposing.
For instance, the content you post to your blog can make for great email and engaging social content.
There’s just one problem: Instagram generally makes it hard to link someone from an Instagram post or story to the blog post on your site.
That’s where MobileMonkey Instagram DM tools come in. You can auto-reply to DMs to drive traffic directly to your website and create 100 percent organic Instagram content marketing!
Want more? OK. Other features include:
- Use MobileMonkey to turn Instagram into a traffic driver, powering CTAs from Instagram to a website link or anywhere else you want to send traffic.
- Simply include a call-to-action in the Instagram story or post a caption to DM you with a campaign keyword. MobileMonkey automatically sends the relevant content as a follow-up DM.
- Taking DM keywords and using them to create funnels.
- Auto-responding to Story mentions.
- Access to free training.
- Instagram marketing tools with the free version.
You can also add clickable links to your Stories, bios, and DMs. But, of course, there are plenty of other ways you can use MobileMonkey to drive traffic, too.
This is the tool every marketer needs to turn Instagram into a direct, traffic-generating channel that gets eyes on your content. Next up, don’t forget to optimize your content for SEO.
18: Optimize Your WordPress Content With Yoast
Are you looking for an SEO tool that integrates seamlessly with WordPress? Then Yoast may be the answer for you.
Think of Yoast as the ultimate checklist to ensure your website meets the highest technical SEO standards. It also offers tools to optimize content for SEO and overall reader experience.
Yoast has a mission: to help website owners get more traffic from search engines. Don’t try to tackle SEO alone. Instead, use Yoast to ensure your content is easy for your audience to read and find.
A plugin is available for Shopify and WordPress, and a free option is available.
You’ve tackled SEO with Yoast. Now add some fun with Slideshare.
19: Build Out Fantastic Decks With Slideshare
Bringing life to your words can often push people through the next stage of the funnel. Colors, infographics, and presentation-style slides give readers a quick rundown of the content and make it easy to consume.
However, what if you don’t have all day to spend creating visuals? Give SlideShare a try.
The platform makes it easy to build and share presentations and infographics. In addition, it’s simple to upload content on different platforms providing your audience with a cohesive experience.
Wondering how your graphics are performing or how people are finding them? SlideShare provides traffic source data to show who came directly from their presentation and which search engines they used to find the content.
For ideas for top-performing content, click on the “Explore” link at the top of the page. You can view slideshows by “Most Popular”, “Editor’s Picks”, and “Latest”. You can search by category too.
This platform is great for companies looking to share their content across social media platforms to grab more leads. Check out this article on their proven successful pitch deck.
Next, let’s look at a way to map out your entire content strategy using a tool like Mindnode.
20: Organize Your Brainstorming With Mindnode
Creating content is a great way to inspire readers, gather leads, and attract more people to your website through search engine results. However, you need to create a strategy around your content to ensure you’re focusing on the things that matter.
To do this, you’ll need to map out your strategy and get your thoughts in order. And no, you don’t need to do it on a big whiteboard with dry-erase markers. You can use MindNode.
Map out your brainstorming sessions and ideas to better understand what’s on track and what’s not working for your content strategy using the MindNode app. Think about your content as ideas that need to be fleshed out; connect the dots with this visual experience for the iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Use MindNode to:
- Prioritize, categorize, and add context to your ideas
- Create side-by-side or exclusive mindmaps
- Stay distraction-free with “Focus” mode
- Track progress
Once your strategy is in place, including where you want to add visuals, use GIMP for image editing.
21: Adjust and Modify Images With GIMP
Are you looking to update your content experience? Readers love words, but too many look like a giant wall of text that starts to blend together. That’s where the help of visuals comes into play. In fact, 65% of people are visual learners, making images all that more important.
You can create visuals for your content using GIMP, which is a free, simplified Photoshop-like software. It lets you easily download and update images for your content needs.
- Photo enhancement
- Digital retouching
- Customizable interface
Want to make your visuals more dynamic? That’s exactly what content marketing tools like Issuu are for.
22: Enhance Static Content With Issuu
Ever wanted to level up your content by creating custom reading experiences for audiences? Well, you can, with Issuu.
Issuu is a visually striking tool for creating online magazines and lookbooks with both free and paid versions depending on your content needs and budget. Turn your static content into embeddable, interactive experiences for every reader.
The platform allows you to customize your content by adding background colors and logos and push your content using visual stories and virtual subscriptions.
It supports various formats, including PDFs, PPT, Docs, docx, and RTF files. Just upload your file or drag and drop, and transform content into social media posts, articles, GIFs, and digital flipbooks.
- Embedding (Add your publication to a blog)
- Make money from digital sales by selling single copies or subs
- Collaboration tools so teams can work together
- Centralized content on one platform
You should have some great visuals in place by now. Next up, it’s time to proofread your carefully written content.
23: Improve Readability With Hemingway
The best and worst thing about content is that anyone can write it, and we’re not all natural editors; How do you enhance your content and ensure it’s up to par with the best of the internet? With the Hemingway App.
It’s a desktop app and web extension that can identify common errors affecting the readability of your content. This can include issues such as passive voice, overuse of adverbs, and confusing or overly complex sentences.
Don’t be embarrassed by your writing. Instead, get a gut check from this easy-to-use app that brings your writing up a notch or two. It’s mostly free unless you want to use it offline on your desktop, which has a one-time fee.
Once your content is up to par, turn some of your favorite data into an infographic using Visually.
24: Build Infographics With Visually
Data and statistics are great ways to support your points, but sometimes they lose their impact. However, bringing your data to life is easier than you think when you use a platform like Visually.
It’s one of the most useful content marketing tools for marketers wanting to repurpose their content.
You can create stunning infographics and data visualizations using Visually from its marketplace of infographic experts and designers.
Visually also lets you create:
- Reports and presentations
- And more
Visually also provides a collaboration platform, and you can work with top freelancers to create top-quality content.
Looking for more ways to present your work? Then our following tool could be just what you need.
25: Record Your Screen/Instructions with Loom
Recording and publishing videos are one thing. However, you also need a way to manage your video content effectively. That’s exactly what Loom does.
Loom is a free screen recorder. Once you’ve finished taping, your video becomes available as a shareable link. You can then copy it to the clipboard and embed, share, or link your video.
Its video management features let you post videos for your teammates to view. Once uploaded, you can tag videos for easier discoverability.
Additionally, you can:
- Post videos for your staff to see
- Upload videos and turn them into Looms. This makes your content interactive and searchable
- Use closed captions for improved accessibility
- Access team messages and find Looms you were mentioned in
- Communicate with you staff
- Give feedback fast with screen and camera recordings
- Keep staff up-to-date with video messaging
Now you’re up to speed with content creation and management, let’s dive into performance tracking.
26: Track Performance With Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
Do you ever wish you could get more out of Google Analytics? With GA4, you can.
It’s a definite upgrade and includes new analytic tools to help you better measure and optimize your marketing strategies. You can also take advantage of GA4’s machine-learning abilities and get automatic alerts if there are significant changes in website traffic or user behavior.
Another notable feature of GA4 is the emphasis on predictive analytics and more visual content, like graphs.
In addition, the “Insight” page provides crucial information to inform your content strategy. For example, you can discover key info, like:
- Week-over-week performances
- Which channels drive the most conversions and revenues
- Changes in engagement
Other features include:
- More powerful measurements and analyst tools for deeper insights into customer behavior and marketing performance.
- Access to detailed website metrics and accurate tracking of conversions.
- Built-in features include explorations for building custom reports and data exploration.
- Predefined reports cover various use cases to help businesses understand their marketing performance.
- Improved cross-device and cross-platform tracking to get a better understanding of customer journeys.
- Ability to use Google Analytics with or without cookies for increased privacy compliance.
- A more comprehensive view of the customer journey.
You can comprehensively track your analytics and overall performance, but you’ll also want user-friendly tools to present your content.
Let’s see what Ceros has to offer.
27: Build Content Without Coding Using Ceros
If you’re looking for a way to engage your audience further, then Ceros could become one of your go-to content marketing tools.
With Ceros, you can create pitch decks, landing pages, quizzes, and plenty more besides.
Here are some of the other features of Ceros:
- A user-friendly platform for designing and building interactive digital content.
- Robust design features
- It offers many templates and design resources for efficient content creation.
- You can track user engagement and interaction with the content.
- Integration with various marketing tools for seamless distribution and performance tracking.
- Comprehensive training resources are also available.
You’ve got Ceros to help create interactive content and repurposing. Now you just need a source for fresh ideas.
28: Find New Content Ideas and Insights with Quora
You might already be aware of Quora, but you may not know how valuable it is as a content marketing tool.
There are several ways you could use Quora to get content ideas. Here are some suggestions:
- Search for relevant topics: Use Quora’s search function to find questions about your niche or industry that still need to be adequately answered.
- Check out related questions: Quora’s “Related Questions” feature can help you discover new topics to write about that are closely associated with your existing content.
- Follow topics and people: Stay updated on the latest trends and insights in your industry by following relevant issues and people on Quora.
- Analyze popular answers: Look for patterns in popular responses to gain insights into the most pressing questions in your industry and the needs of your target audience.
- Use Quora for keyword research: Quora can be useful for discovering new long-tail keywords and phrases to target in your content.
- Repurpose Quora answers: Turn your most popular Quora answers into standalone blog posts or other content formats.
- Follow Quora Spaces in your niche. Spaces lets you build groups and curate content, and allows audience targeting.
- Demonstrate your expertise by answering questions.
To get started on Quora, sign up free of charge using your email, Facebook, or Google account.
29: Manage Your Content Projects With Basecamp
Out of all the content marketing tools out there, why would you want to use
Basecamp? Because it’s an all-in-one project management platform that comes with a host of features to simplify your workload.
Basecamp provides a host of tools that enable better communication, collaboration, and productivity, like:
- A message board
- To-do lists
- Document and file sharing
Here are some benefits of using Basecamp for project management:
- Simple and user-friendly interface: Basecamp’s interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to collaborate with team members and track project progress.
- Centralized platform for communication: Basecamp provides a centralized location for team members to communicate, share ideas, and track progress using tools such as messaging, group chat, and to-do lists.
- Customizable project templates: Basecamp offers a range of customizable project templates to help teams get started quickly and efficiently.
- Integration with other tools: Basecamp integrates with various other tools and apps, such as Google Drive, Figma, Adobe, Notion, and Zoho, to streamline project workflows and increase productivity.
- Accessibility across devices: Basecamp is accessible across various devices, including desktop, mobile, and tablet, making it easy to stay connected and manage projects on the go.
- Options for client collaboration: Basecamp allows easy client collaboration with tools such as to-do lists, schedules, and customized client portals.
- Supports remote teams: Basecamp is an ideal solution for remote teams, providing a centralized location for communication, collaboration, and project management.
The most recent update, Bootcamp 4, has a load of new features, such as:
- “The Lineup” for viewing current projects from start to finish.
- “Doors” so you can link up with other products like Airtable, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Salesforce.
- “Don’t Forget” to remind you to read, write, and review answers.
You’ve got project management sorted. Now, let’s look at a keyword tool.
Curata categorizes some of the most popular content marketing tools to help you find that perfect resource.
Finally, Smart Insights has this infographic so you can see the best content marketing tools at a glance:
Bonus: The Best Infographics on Content Marketing Tools
I’ve detailed 30 of the best content marketing tools above, but let’s round this piece out with some of the best content marketing tools infographics.
SmartSheet has produced an excellent infographic relating to the various aspects of content marketing.
Creating a comprehensive plan doesn’t get much more straightforward than this; with your strategy clear, you just need some of the best content marketing tools around to bring it together.
What are content marketing tools?
Any app, platform, or piece of software that can make content marketing more effective or efficient qualifies as a content marketing tool.
What are the best tools for content marketing?
The answer is largely dependent on what you need a tool for. If you’re looking for keyword research, something like Ubersuggest or Ahrefs is one of the best-in-class options. If you need project management help, something like Trello may be more your speed. It’s all about gauging your team’s needs to find where a tool will help the most.
Do I have to use content marketing tools?
Technically, no, but you would be doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. Content marketing tools allow you to gather data that would be impossible for your team to do at scale. In addition, certain tools make content marketing tasks more efficient, allowing you to do more with a smaller team and budget.
Which tools are free to use?
Many content marketing tools have various free tiers for you to use. For example, platforms like Canva are completely free to use. Then you have options like Buzzsumo or MailChimp that offer free options but have limited functionality or amount of uses compared to the paid tiers.
Most B2B marketers are using content marketing within their marketing strategy.
You probably are, too.
If you aren’t, chances are you probably plan to start soon.
These 30 content marketing tools are the easiest ways to get the most engagement out of your content without spending much time and energy.
I’ve picked a tool for just about every purpose.
Need a place to store and share editorial schedules? Try Evernote. Want to automate your site growth? Check out Uberflip. Need to design images? Create an account with Canva.
Whether you’re just starting in the content marketing world or a pro, these resources are essential for taking your content-engagement rates to the next level. And if you’re looking for another one to add to your list, check out my Ubersuggest content marketing tool.
Citation: If you would like to find out more about the source of this article – 30 Content Marketing Tools You 100% Should Use, see here.
Mike Raybone is a highly experienced content marketer who helps businesses develop effective marketing strategies. His services are designed to improve a business’s marketing strategy and help them achieve their goals, get in touch today to find out more.